New FIPAGO ADHESIVE TESTER available
After extensive research a new, advanced second generation FIPAGO tester has been developed by Fipago member Jakobs-Houben Technologie GmbH.
This machine is available now and will be able to test the adhesiveness of your tapes, regardless of the material used (water-activated and self-adhesive tapes).
We are confident that this machine including additional applications will fulfill your requirements and will enable you to perform your tests in the most excellent and optimal way.
TESTING ADHESIVENESS: NEW TEST PAPER
High quality testpaper for testing the adhesiveness of all kind of tapes: Standard FIPAGO TP3. You can order NOW (minimum delivery of 5 rolls)
Properties of FIPAGO TP3:
- Producer: Smurfit Kappa Pitea
- Papergrade: Kraftliner
- Brand: Royal Brown
- Weight: 200 g/m²
- Width roll: 6 cm
- Inner diameter Core: 7,5 cm.
- Length roll: approx. 200 m
- Tensile Strength (MD): approx. 18 kN/m
- Tensile Strength (CD): approx. 9 kN/m
- Air Resistance (Gurley): approx. 45 s
- Burst Strength: approx. 860 kPa
- Cobb (1800 sec): approx. 90 g/m²
- Dennison Wax Test: approx. 18
Please contact us for additional information.